This quizz has no score or interpretation. It's from a college Humanities class and its purpose is to help you look at your life. Notice how you may have different answers at different times throughout your life.
1. If you were with your family in a boat that capsized far from shore and there was only one life preserver, would you...
a) save your spouse
2. If you were stranded on a desert island, which would you rather have with you?
a) the complete works of Shakespeare
3. Which of these would be most difficult for you to accept?
a) the death of a spouse
4. How would you break off a three-year relationship with someone you've been dating steadily?
a) by telephone
5. Which would concern you more as you grow older?
6. Which would be hardest to give up?
a) political freedom
7. During a protest, where would you most likely be found?
a) in the midst of it
8. How would you rather spend a Saturday evening?
a) at a nightclub
9. Which best describes the way you handle money?
a) spend freely
10. Your friend has written a book which you think is terrible. If s/he asks for your opinion, what would you say?
a) the whole truth
11. Which is the most beautiful sight to you?
a) a sunset
12. Which is most important?
a) to work hard for the future
13. Which would you prefer to marry?
a) a rich person
14. If you were born with a great gift, which would you prefer?
a) a beautiful voice
|WOW Tour||WOW Stories||WOW Poetry|
|Letters to WOW||Press Room||Business Zone|
|Site Index||WOW Forums||Photo Album|